A familiar concept – unique execution. Women, young rippers and smaller riders up to 160 cm in height often struggle with regular sails because of their stature, strength and limited lever forces. At the same time they are often more talented surfers than others, so they are right to demand a full-featured and easy-to-control rig. For these individuals Duotone has specifically developed the NOW – a highly lightweight, powerful and high-quality performance handling sail developed based on the current SUPER HERO model yet adapted so it can be used by smaller/lighter riders with ease. While most sail brands use the same layouts and materials for grom and women sails as in their adult-sized sails for reasons of simplicity (e.g. the heavy X.PLY), Duotone do things differently. Thanks to the years of collaboration with all the big windsurfing schools (e.g. VDWS, ION Club, FBC), designers have taken advantage of their wealth of knowledge to design the NOW. The magnificently balanced shape, lightweight monofilm and sophisticated mix of materials in the iMODULAR DESIGN guarantee low weight AND durability.
- CONVEX DACRON LUFF-PANEL - STRAIGHTER LUFF CURVE, 3-BATTEN-LAYOUT AND CONVEX DACROUN LUFF-PANEL ALL RESULT IN A SOFTER SAIL IDEAL FOR LIGHTER RIDERS
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - 3-BATTEN-LAYOUT, LIGHT PROTECTOR, EYELET INSTEAD OF TACK ROLLER AND WEIGHT OPTIMIZED PANEL-LAYOUT ALL RESULT IN A SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT IDEAL FOR SMALLER-FRAME RIDERS
- VTS 2.0 - OPTIONAL QUICK RIGGING PATCH ALLOWS "TO THE SPOT" TRIMMING WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING TO THE TOP (PATENT PENDING)
- HOLLOW LOWER LEECH - HOLLOW LOWER LEECH (SCOOPED LEECH OUTLINE) STABILISES THE PROFILE RIGHT ABOVE THE BOOM AND PREVENTS LEECH FLUTTERING
- XPLY PLUS - LAMINATE (100/150 MICRON) WITH THE LOWEST STRETCH AND BEST UV- AND PUNCTURE RESISTANCE ON THE MARKET
- TRI PLY - TRI PLY FOOT PANEL (150 MICRON): ADDITIONAL 3RD THREAD DIRECTION INCREASES RIP-STOP ABILITY BY 30%
- EPOXY BATTENS - UNBREAKABLE EPOXY BATTENS
- IROCKET 2.0 - FACTORY CALIBRATED INDIVIDUAL BATTEN TENSIONS USING A TORQUE WRENCH
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.