DUOTONE Windsurf Sail NOW
- Discipline: For Kids
- Model: 2019
Now is a versatile sail designed for children and light riders who are under 160 cm tall. A reduced number of battens and a thin monofilm make the sail exceptionally light. It should be noted that Now can be used by beginners as well as by young guns riding the wave in Pozo or racing at Regatta.
- Straighter luff carve, the 3-batten construction and the dacron panel along the mast gives a effect of softness, which facilitates riding for smaller persons
- Super light, 3-battens construction
- Special marker system to facilitate trimming sail
- A hollow bottom section of the leech and mini strips stabilize the sail profile and increase wind range
- X-Ply Plus is the thinnest and lightest version of X-Ply type material on the market
- Special 3-layers material protect bottom window from mechanical demage
- Unbreakable epoxy battens
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.