DUOTONE Kiteboard twintip Soleil 2023
- Sizes: 128 / 132 / 136
- Discipline: Freeride for Women
If you are a female kiteboarder, you will know the importance of having the right equipment; you wouldn’t wear a men’s wetsuit or harness, so why would you ride a board designed for the guys. The Soleil has been in the line-up at Duotone for so long now it’s hard to remember what life was like without it. Designed by women for women, it caters to the smaller frame and makes it easier to perform at your very best. This freeride/freestyle board features a narrower outline; this allows you to carve from rail to rail a lot easier. The solid construction ensures consistent flex throughout the board's length and has been tailored for your weight to allow the best pop while also offering a smooth ride. The Carbon Beam keeps the board light, making it easier to jump and spin, but it also helps to keep the ride responsive and engaging. Space Flex Tips make rotations easy and keep the weight low. So, if you are part of the growing army of female kiteboarders out there, get yourself the best board available to improve your riding; get onboard the 2023 Soleil!
- NARROWER OUTLINE ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR FEMALE KITEBOARDERS - THE UNIQUE SHAPE MAKES IT EASIER FOR LIGHTER RIDERS WITH SMALLER FEET TO EDGE AND GET POP; CARVING FROM RAIL TO RAIL IS ALSO SMOOTHER.
- COMFORTABLE RIDE AND EARLY PLANING WITH SPACE FLEX - SPACE FLEX IS A UNIQUE FLEX TECHNOLOGY THAT OFFERS THE BEST RESPONSE THROUGHOUT THE LENGTH OF THE BOARD, OFFERING A SMOOTH RIDE AND EARLY PLANING.
- SMOOTH CARVING DUE TO SPACE FLEX - SPACE FLEX IS A UNIQUE FLEX TECHNOLOGY THAT OFFERS THE BEST RESPONSE THROUGHOUT THE LENGTH OF THE BOARD, OFFERING A SMOOTH RIDE AND EARLY PLANING.
- RESPONSIVE LIGHT CARBON BEAM - A CARBON BEAM IS USED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE SOLEIL; THIS INCREASES THE PERFORMANCE AND RESPONSIVENESS OF THE BOARD, GIVING YOU A DYNAMIC RIDE.
- EASY HANDLING WITH GRAB RAILS - WHETHER YOU ARE CARRYING IT DOWN TO THE WATER'S EDGE OR PERFORMING THE LATEST BOARD OFF TRICKS, THE GRAB RAILS MAKE IT EASY.
- STEP MONO CONCAVE BASE - THE STEP MONO CONCAVE BASE ENCOURAGES THE BOARD TO GET ON THE PLANE EARLY, SMOOTHS OUT THE LANDINGS AND HELPS WITH POP.
SPACE FLEX TECHNOLOGY
Space Flex adapts to the water´s surface and enhances all turning characteristics. Stiff outside frame coupled with the soft tips creates smooth water release and early planing. Reduction in swing weight facilitates easier tricks and faster rotations.
The Premium Construction boards Jaime, Select and Soleil feature Carbon Beams, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams to noticeably improve the boards’ performance. This results in a faster and even more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.
Grab Rails for easier board off manoeuvres and comfortable general riding.
Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in Duotone range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
STEP MONO CONCAVE
The Step Mono Concave is the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concepts. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.