DUOTONE Kite Dice SLS 2023
- Sizes: 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0 / 10.0 / 11.0 / 12.0 / 13.0
- Discipline: Freestyle / Wave
The Dice SLS gets a performance boost fit for a 911 on a racetrack! Designed for the advanced kiters looking to maximise every session, the kite delivers across a wide range of disciplines. The SLS construction reduces the overall weight of the kite by up to 15% compared to regular constructions and creates a stiffer airframe that offers the most precise handling. The jumping capabilities have been dialled up to deliver extremely powerful lift on take-off and a massive hangtime. The bar feeling is extremely direct, and the turning speed of the new kite is unrivalled, always giving you all the feedback you can desire and total control. Kite loops are powerful, and you can dial in the type of loop you want to do. This kite is the weapon of choice for riders looking to get radical with their kite loop progression. The reduced weight also improves the unhooked capabilities as the kite can hang in the air for longer while you perform the latest freestyle tricks. In the waves, the improved response will allow you to thread lines through the trickiest of sections and smash the biggest craves, whilst steering the kite actively. Riders will be blown away by the performance enhancements on the new Dice SLS, delivering across a range of disciplines to a world-class level. It’s the one kite quiver killer for the advanced rider to get the most out of every session.
- POWERFUL LIFT - THE DICE SLS DELIVERS INCREDIBLE JUMPING PERFORMANCES WITH A STRONG PULL OFF THE WATER AND LONG HANGTIME.
- PRECISE STEERING - CONTROL HAS BEEN AT THE HEART OF THE DICE SLS SINCE ITS INCEPTION; THIS ALLOWS THE KITE TO PERFORM IN MANY DISCIPLINES, FROM BIG AIR, FREESTYLE TO WAVES AND INSPIRES CONFIDENCE EVERY SESSION.
- EXCELLENT UNHOOKED PERFORMANCE - THE KITE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO OFFER EXCELLENT UNHOOKED PERFORMANCE WITH A GOOD AMOUNT OF POWER DELAY AFTER YOU POP, ALLOWING YOU TO PERFORM THE LATEST FREESTYLE TRICKS WITH EASE.
- SLS CONSTRUCTION - THE SLS CONSTRUCTION HELPS REDUCE THE OVERALL WEIGHT OF THE KITE AND IMPROVES PERFORMANCE MATERIALS LIKE PENTA TX AND TRINITY TX, MAKING THE KITE UP TO 15% LIGHTER WHILE OFFERING EXCELLENT DURABILITY.
- PULLEY LESS BRIDLE SYSTEM - THE PULLEY-LESS BRIDLE SYSTEM OFFERS A MORE DYNAMIC AND DIRECT FEEL TO THE KITE AND A LONGER-LASTING AND MORE DURABLE BRIDLE FOR HARSH USE.
- MULTIPLE TIP TUNING OPTIONS - TUNE THE KITE TO YOUR RIDING STYLE, INCREASE THE TURNING SPEED OR SLOW IT DOWN, INCREASE OR DECREASE THE BAR PRESSURE, AND FLY THE KITE HOW YOU WANT TO FLY IT.
This construction allows for a controlled distribution of forces between strut and leading edge. Struts are 100% connected to the leading edge with a flexible Dyneema line, which promotes higher canopy tension and a clean profile.
SELF RESCUE HANDLES
The self-rescue handles on the inside of the wingtips can be easily found in case of an offshore break down. They provide a good, comfortable grip while sailing back to the shore during a self-rescue manoeuvre.
The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite. Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased.
PENTA TX FRAME CONSTRUCTION
Penta TX, the guarantee for a sportier, more precise and crisper feel of the kite, achieved by 15% less overall weight and a five times higher tear resistance. Penta TX replaces Dacron and is showing 50% less elongation compared to standard Dacron. Penta TX is a quite stiff material, resulting in a high structural stiffness, especially recognizable in strong wind conditions, leading to less deformation of the overall structure of the kite. It's responsible for a very precise timing when edging, releasing the edge and all steering impulses - the precise and reliable steering of a racing car. Penta TX is used in the leading edge and the center strut.
Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of polyester fabrics and sail materials to marine sports. The combined creative power of Duotone saw the formulation of TRINITY TX. Exclusive to Duotone, TRINITY TX is a 3x2 canopy material, which has proven to be far superior to other canopy materials in terms of durability and dynamic performance.
The 3x2 yarn combination has proven to be the best solution in performance as well as durability, overall superior to any 2x2 or 4x4 yarn solutions. TRINITY TX. Made to stand the test of time.
HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM
The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam. The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally. The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces.
LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANELS
As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces. To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads. In practice this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation.
MODERN TRAILING EDGE DESIGN
A narrower trailing edge with a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile.
KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS
The kook proof line connection points prevent accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite.
These pigtails distribute the load of the line connections to the kite, minimizing the risk of fatigue, making the kite less prone to distortion and helps it to steer more smoothly.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.