DUOTONE Kite twintip board Gonzales 2022
- Sizes: 130x38 / 134x40 / 138x41.5 / 142x43 / 151x44
- Discipline: Freeride / Beginners
When you are learning to kiteboard the odds are stacked against you, let's be honest, those early sessions aren't easy. The wind is blowing, the water is moving, you're controlling the kite, trying to manage the board, a lot is going on. You need something to make your journey smoother, a board you can rely on to make you look good every step of the way. Meet the Gonzales, a freeride board that beginners and intermediates alike will love. This season even lighter, to make all those first steps easier. From those first water starts, to the more advanced moves you want to learn, the Gonzales can handle it all. Featuring a medium-soft flex with a concave base, it's incredibly forgiving on the water with a silky ride in the roughest of chop. The Absorption Flex Tips make landings soft, and the carving from heel to toeside is buttery smooth thanks to the rounded outline. No matter where you are on your kiteboarding journey, the Gonzales can help you get better at the sport you love.
- Rounded outline - The round outline makes that you will have unrivalled control
- Comfortable ride in all conditions - No matter what conditions, the design is perfect for anything
- Five sizes cover all types of rider - Since the board is offered in 5 different sizes, for each rider there is the perfect board
- Mono concave bottom with standard base - The mono concave bottom with standard base makes a board fast and ensures the best upwind abilities. it has the best dampening and comfort, has a good pop and sharp edge grip
- 0-90 biax glass and 45° biax glass - 0-90 biax glass and 45° biax glass to find the best compromise of a smooth comfortable ride, weight and durability
- Soft to medium flex - The soft to medium flex combines the best of both worlds, enough performance with ultimate comfort
ABSORPTION FLEX TIPS
Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In underpowered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
BIAX FIBRE CONSTRUCTION
The Biax Fibre Construction is used for the Duotone boards Gambler, Spike and Gonzales. These boards are produced with Biax Fibre for the best dampening and comfort.
MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM
All the pure freeride boards are produced with Biax Fibre for the best dampening and comfort. The new, rounder outline makes it fun in chop and the wider tip area helps to get going early. The straight outline is the reason for good pop and sharp edge grip. All of these boards are quite narrow which makes them fast and ensures the best upwind abilities.
Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in Duotone range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.