FREERIDE / FOIL
The all-new CAPA is the definition of a freeride foil kite, the perfect balance of user-friendliness and performance.
The new CAPA was designed to bridge the gap between high-end racing foil kites, and inflatables. The benefits of foil kites in light winds are well known, however in the past, they have been tricky to launch and land, and sometimes even hard to fly. In the CAPA, the design team have created the most user-friendly, yet performance-packed foil kite on the market. You can fly this kite in almost no wind, and it is perfect for foilers and freeriders who want to increase their water time and improve their upwind angles. The sheet and go performance offers immense low-end power, but the clever design of the profile means the kite has a huge top end range too.
The kite has a light bar pressure, meaning you can ride the CAPA all day long, and you’ll be amazed of the handling too. With a dynamic and reactive nature, the CAPA feels more like an inflatable at the bar than a traditional foil kite. It delivers enormous amounts of lift, making tacks and gybes on the foil easy. If you’re riding with a twin tip the hangtime and float this kite offers will amaze you, it’s more like flying than jumping! The new air inlets ensure the kite inflates quickly and makes it very stable in gusty and turbulent conditions. Relaunch is easy on the CAPA, simply pull on a steering line just like an LEI, and the new water release channels drain super fast should any water get inside.
The CAPAcity of the CAPA knows no bounds and the CAPAbilities of this new kite are endless; if you want to feel the force this summer get the CAPA in your quiver!
- Incredibly stable and easy to fly: Even in gusty conditions, the Capa is always stable and very easy to fly.
- Impressive handling with reactive steering: The handling is incredibly intuitive and easy, delivering very reactive steering.
- Huge wind range: All sizes of Capas, cover a huge wind range, being able to fly in all sorts of wind strengths.
- Impressive hangtime: The hangtime is impressive, giving you a huge amount of time in the air and makes jibing, tacking and tricks very easy.
- Super light yet tough materials: The pinnacle of lightweight materials, still offering the necessary robustness a foil kite needs.
- New air inlets and improved water drainage channels: New air inlets guarantee fast inflation and the new water drainage channels ensure a fast water relaunch.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.