PRO WAM 2020
STRAPLESS PURE SURF
The Pro Wam is a great all-rounder and able to handle all sorts of wave conditions. It is built around a high-performance, yet traditional surf shape that excels in most conditions from small to large waves. Now also for kids!
The Pro Wam has been completely re-designed from the ground up to remain on the cutting edge of high performance surfing. For the newest generation of kitesurfers from 40kg on, even a 5’3 was added to the range! Slightly shorter and wider than it’s predecessor and with more width and volume under the front foot, the Pro Wam is the embodiment of the high performance squash-tail kite-surfboard. At home in everything from small onshore waves to pumping down-the-line surf, the WAM is the go-to high performance kite-surfboard for Duotone team riders competing on the GKA world tour. The new Wam is noticeably faster, more lively and agile than the previous models thanks to a slightly narrower tail and rounder outline, giving you a dynamic and exciting ride no matter the conditions.
- BEST ALL-ROUNDER - a classic surf shape is the guarantee for a great all-rounder.
- BALANCE OF GRIP AND SNAPS - excellent balance of grip and explosive snaps off the top.
- FAST AND STABLE - speed in combination with absolute control is the magic combination.
- LIGHT TEAM CONSTRUCTION - a very light, still very robust construction with a lot of feedback for the rider.
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0 - the Cork Shock Absorber 2.0 is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboard to avoid heel dents.
- VACUUM EPOXY CUSTOM - the best mix for a pure surf feel, but still robust and durable enough to take the impacts a kitesurf board needs to take.
- Kiteboard PRO WAM
- Rear pad
- Set of fins
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.