JP-Australia Inflatable wind / wing foil board FreeFoilAir 155 2023
INFLATABLE FOIL ALL-ROUNDER FOR ALL
- Size: 155
JP’s popular and unique foil allrounders, the FreeFoil boards, now have an inflatable brother with 155 litres, featuring all the advantages of JP’s hardboards. On top of this, it feels very smooth, cushioned and thus comfortable!
Additionally, it also features all the user-friendly advantages of inflatables boards: easy transport, easy storage and a durable outer skin.
The sum of all its advantages plus its smooth ride make for a great and easy going all-round board for windsurf and wing foiling.
Based on JP's popular hardboards, the 155 has a very compact shape of only 183 cm length which means no limitations regarding the range of use: Cruise along, ride with or without straps, use a sail or a wing – it will feel great and fly comfortably in all conditions. The easy handling, control and smooth ride provide a wide range of use. You’ll be surprised how much fun it is to play and perform on this board.
Easy ride, easy handling, easy control, easy transport, easy storage in its backpack. If you are looking for a great and user-friendly all-round foil board, then this is your go-to board. Be free and go FreeFoiling!
- Comfortable all-rounder
- Inflatable for windsurf foiling
- Great performance for an inflatable due to the stiff construction
- Inflatable for wing foiling
- Long foil track system with integrated bottom handle
WELDED SEAM TECHNOLOGY
The Welded Seam Technology has been introduced two years ago and proved to be successful. The hot-air welding process creates a very strong mechanical joint that literally fuses two parts into one. Therefore this technology is superior to standard gluing (the plasticizers in PVC migrate over time weakening the strength of the chemical bond of the glue). This welding process of amalgamating two different layers into one makes the board safer, lighter and stiffer.
FOIL POSITIONS + WING OPTION
The strong construction is built to last and can take all the forces. The plate mount cover all needs and rider preferences. Being able to adjust not only the mast track, but the Foil as well, allows the rider to tune this board exactly to their own specific foiling style – and the scale helps you to locate the right position of the foil.
TRANSPORT AND STORAGE
Rolled up, the boards fit into a backpack – no more need for a car with a roof rack for transport or a big garage for storage. In times when airlines are hesitant to accept windsurf equipment, the boards’ backpack dimensions are a major advantage!
TRIPLE LAYER COMPOSITE DROP STITCH
The 2 PVC layers make sure your JP Inflatable is 100% airtight. The Polyester 1000D fabric in between these PVC layers creates super durable composite stretch-resistant structure. The Triple Layer boards also come with fibre reinforced centre stringers in deck and bottom and – in combination with the Welded Rails – will surprise you with their stiffness.
The 3D stringer is the most innovative solution to increase the stiffness of an inflatable board. It connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam. This makes the boards up to 30% stiffer. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer increases the glued overlap surface in the high-stress standing area, resulting in longer durability and more safety of the boards.
CENTRED CARRYING STRAPS
Carrying strap in the middle of the deck so that everybody can carry the board on their own.
Advanced inflatable construction:
The Pre-Laminated Triple Layer Composite Drop Stitch, Fibre Reinforced Stringers in deck and bottom and Welded Rails will surprise you with their stiffness.
- 3D Rail Stringer: This innovative solution connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam which makes this inflatable up to 30% stiffer. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer has an increased glue overlap surface in the high stress standing area, improving the durability of the boards.
- Fibre reinforced deck and bottom stringers offer additional longitudinal stability and stiffness.
- Welded Rail Technology: This heat welded connection was introduced two years ago and proved to be successful. It creates a very strong mechanical joint that literally fuses two parts into one and thus is superior to the standard gluing. This welding process of amalgamating two different layers into one makes the board safer, lighter and stiffer.
- 4 Footstraps
- Pump adapter to inflate your inflatable wing with the same pump
- Repair set
- User manual
- Backpack with wheels
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.