Sky SUP Foil WS
The Sky SUP Windsurf Edition is Fanatic's new Swiss army knife of foiling sensations! Designed to maximise your fun – whether with a paddle, a Foil Wing or a Windsurfing rig in your hands!
Everything about the compact Sky SUP has been optimised to make it as easy as possible to get up onto the foil. The compact dimensions, thick bevelled rails and channel bottom give stability and allow it to paddle and track straight and free; while the recessed deck and stance give great leverage and control over the foil.
This year designers boosted the performance with higher rocker, refined outline with narrower nose, and added a step tail to reduce drag when riding steeper waves and increase efficiency when pumping onto the foil.
The Sky SUP 6'11" Windsurf Edition comes with a mast track and additional footstrap inserts so it cannot only be used for SUP, Downwind and Wing Foiling, it's also great for Windsurf Foiling!
- Design is 100% optimised for foiling
- Multi-Discipline: Ideal for SUP Foiling, SUP Downwinders, Wing Foiling and Windsurf Foiling
- Special edition with mastrack and footstrap options for Windsurf Foiling
- Step tail for efficient pump onto foil and freedom to ride steeper sections
- Compact shape for stability and maneuverability
- Pulled in nose and bevelled rails for neutral touch-downs, and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave
- Increased recessed deck shape for comfort and control when paddling, and more direct feel and control of the foil
- Full deckpad with centerline bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the centerline when riding
- Unique channel bottom shape for efficiency, soft landings and great tracking whilst paddling
- Short length makes it easy to pump, control and transport
- Track foil mount system allows for fine tuning
- Carrying handle for ease
- Supplied in VCT (Vector Net Technology)
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.