DUOTONE Kiteboard Spike SLS 2021
Lightwind performance redefined, lighter, faster and with a lively feel underfoot, jump on and enjoy the ride!
What happens when you take the incredible shape of the Spike and add Textreme Innegra and 45° Biax Carbon? You get one of the best light wind twin tips on the planet! This year the overall weight of the board has been reduced while creating a snappier livelier response underfoot. It’s fast, absolutely rips upwind and has a pop that will see you grinning from ear to ear when you load up the edge.
The huge surface area ensures it gets going well before everyone else at the beach and you’ll find your kitesurfing improving faster than you could imagine, thanks to all the extra water time this board will get you. Just be aware, if your other half doesn’t kite, you might get into trouble for spending even more days on the water. The hard to medium flex combine with a flat rocker to offer an impressive top-end speed, while still being forgiving enough for every rider to enjoy. If you want to be the kitesurfer having the most fun on the water when the wind doesn’t show up, the Spike SLS should be your go-to board of choice.
- TEXTREME INNEGRA - Textreme innegra is the reason for lightweight and great comfort.
- VERY EARLY PLANING - Due to a flat rocker, the board starts planing very early.
- GREAT UPWIND PERFORMANCE - The great upwind performance is made possible with a straight outline.
- GREAT LIGHT WIND PERFORMANCE - A huge surface area is the guarantee for the best light wind performance.
- MONO CONCAVE - A fast and easy to ride bottom concept. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It starts to plane early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- MEDIUM TO HARD FLEX - The medium to hard flex combines competition performance with everyday comfort. Precisely adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good.
- Kiteboard SPIKE SLS
- Set of fins
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.