SUP BOARD AQUAMARINA ECHO 10’6''
ALL AROUND | FOR BEGINNERS | FOR INTERMEDIATES
Designed like no others, play like no others!
Freshly developed new SUP Echo 10’6” doesn’t only light up the line-up with stunning design and thrilling conch graphics, it also shines with endless all-around abilities and performance. Smooth paddling andengaging rails, this signature design and most popular size is easy to use witheffortless glide. This really is as good as it gets!
Recommended for riders up to 80kg
All Around Advanced Features
- Reinforced drop-stitch 100 (4 ") - 150 mm (6") thick provide stiff core with high durability, rigidity and keeps pressure to 15 psi
- Inner reinforced PVC layer
- SuperTough Dual Stringer (STDS) technology. 1000 Denier center stringer for additional stiffness and rigidity.
- 4mm EVA footpad
- Double rail construction with 1000 Denier extra rail brand reinforcement
- New! Action camera Mount Kit include mount base and extend boom
- Center board carry handle
- Fins: Easy slide-in and removable center fin
- Stainless steel leash-ring on the deck at the tail
- Integrated cargo D-ring with elastic straps
- Tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
- Optimum air pressure in all conditions, up to 15psi
CAMERA MOUNT BASE
LEASH ATTACHMENT D-RING
Camera Mount Kit
NEW - Aqua Marina SUP Paddle Standard included
Light and durable aluminium shaft with new length adjustment system allows you to adjust it to each user. T-bar at the tip provides a secure and comfortable grip.
Blade is made from combination of nylon and fiberglass so whole paddle is very light and durable. It weighs only 900 g.
|Model:||Weight:||Shaft diameter:||Shaft material:||Length:||Blade dimensions:||Blade material:||Warranty:|
|STANDARD||900g||29mm||aluminium||165-210cm||42x20cm||70% nylon + 30% fiberglass||12 months|
Nylon fiberglass blades
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.