DUOTONE TRUST BAR
- Sizes: 19 / 22 / 24 / 27
- Model: 2019
For 2019 the excellent Duotone Trust Bar guarantees the superior functionality that makes it one of the best and safest 4 line bars on the market. The chicken loops come in four different options; now additionally offered is a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
In 2019 the excellent Duotone Trust Bar is equipped with superior functionality that makes it one of the best 4 line bars on the market. The chicken loops come in four different options, now additionally offered is a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
The industry leading Iron Heart IV safety system makes a welcome return; it is equipped with the addition of the Suicide Ring III. This new ring allows you to set up a suicide system while keeping the ring and the leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. This increases your ability to quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks.
In 2019 you can purchase a Duotone 5th Element upgrade kit and turn the Trust Bar into a 5 line set-up.
- Single front line safety - A quick and easy safety solution. When the quick release is released, the single front line presents a smaller area of the kite to the wind and makes it nearly pressureless.
- Easy to use - Thanks to the Iron heart IV, the new Suicide Ring III and the Single Front Line Safety of the Trust bar is super easy to use.
- Compatible with any four line kite model - The Trust Bar can even be used in combination with nearly any other kite on the market.
- Suicide Ring III for fixed Suicide Mode - The Suicide Ring III allows to set up a suicide system, while keeping the ring and the leash up and out of the way of the Chicken Loop. Quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks.
- 4 or 5 line setup - You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
- Iron Heart IV - The Duotone Iron Heart is the benchmark for all safety systems and designers are continuously aiming to further improve this essential piece of safety equipment.
VARIO CLEAT AND SLIDING STOPPER
The Vario Cleat and Sliding Stopper enable a quick and easy adjustment of the depower stroke. Especially interesting for smaller riders who have problems reaching the bar in the regular setting. The height of the Vario Cleat and Sliding Stopper can be easily adjusted to suit personal preferences. The reduced size combined with the smaller Vario Cleat accounts for 12 % more depower area. The 5th line channel reduces the risk of the 5th line getting tangled considerably.
PLASTIC FITTED CENTRE HOLE
The exchangeable insert for the centre hole is made of plastic to minimize wear on the depower line. The material is resistant to abrasion, and will cause much less damage, if sand is present, to the line itself.
The Winding Posts are made of a fully moulded fibreglass reinforced Polyamide construction, which offers an incredibly lightweight solution with increased stiffness. In addition to this, there is a moulded EVA cushioning to ensure maximum comfort for the rider. The Winding Posts feature an integrated backline adjustment, which allows the rider to trim the rear lines when needed. ATTENTION Never ride without the cover. It prevents the knot of the leader line from slipping out of its housing.
STICKY & ERGONOMIC BAR GRIP
A small diameter of the bar allows a very thick EVA bar grip. This offers ideal control and comfort.
The Roto Head permits you to untangle the lines after a rotational jump or a kiteloop while you are riding. It is made from an extremely durable plastic construction where no corrosion is possible. The Roto Head comes with two grub screws making it easy and fast to change the depower line. Simply use an FCS fin key to remove the screws and change the depower line.
IRON HEART IV
The Duotone Iron Heart is the benchmark for all safety systems and designers are continuously aiming to further improve this essential piece of safety equipment.
CHICKEN LOOP OPTIONS
LINE LENGTH ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies. Different styles of riding, different kite models or the kite size are influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the rider’s style of riding to the correct line length!
19 M - 70% HANDLING / 30% POWER
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrower bar width
22 M - 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for waveriding
- Narrower bar width
24 M - 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good lowend and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can ›load‹ the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
27 M - 40% HANDLING / 60% POWER
- Enormous lowend
- Huge jumps
- Lots of lift
5TH ELEMENT UPGRADE KIT
In 2019 the Duotone Trust Bar can be upgraded within 3 minutes to a 5-Line Bar. The upgrade kit features a real centre line safety.
WITH ALL 5 - LINE ADVANTAGES:
- Easy relaunch, especially on big kites and low winds
- Instant and accessible depower
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.