DUOTONE CLICK BAR
- Sizes: 20-22 / 22-24
- Model: 2019
The Duotone Click Bar revolutionized how we control our kites, on a completely new level! Now additionally available is a narrower version of the Click Bar, only 42cm wide and a line length of 20m plus 2m extensions! Also there are four different chicken loop options available offering maximum performance and customization.
The unique Trim Unit of the Click Bar enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch.
To power your kite, turn the Winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power / depower is visible on the Power Display of the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater.
The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. It’s delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or to 22 m and 24 m line length.
- Adjustable line length and V-position - You can change the V-position on the front lines, depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible with most kites on the market - Recommended to be used with DICE, EVO, NEO, MONO, REBEL, JUICE. Clickbar S with Vegas and Upgrade Kit/Hadlow Set Up.
- Automatic untwisting safety system - Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations. Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart V - The Clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5 line setup - You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
- Compatible with Hadlow Setup - The Click Bar S can be upgraded with the optional 6 line Hadlow Setup.
SLIDING BAR STOPPER
- Keeps the bar in place and close to the rider to always be in perfect control
- At a certain amount of pressure, the sliding bar stopper will slide upwards effortless to offer a maximum of safety
- Not usable as a fixed stopper ball
SINGLE TPU COVERED DEPOWER LINE
- Long lasting protection from abrasion
- Also protects the safety line
- Cleanest bar set up available
- Huge depower stroke
- Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations
- Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety
IRON HEART V
- Easily untwisting safety line
- Fixed suicide mode for easier hooking in as the suicide ring can’t hang loose
- Open ceramic bearing, long lasting and easy to clean to ensure maximum safety performance
Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has less power. Pushing the button once is one depower step.
Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise, shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has more power. The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
CHICKEN LOOP OPTIONS
LINE LENGTH ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies. Different styles of riding, different kite models or the kite size are influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the rider’s style of riding to the correct line length!
20 M - 70% HANDLING / 30% POWER
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrower bar width
22 M - 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for waveriding
- Narrower bar width
24 M - 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good lowend and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can ›load‹ the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
5TH ELEMENT UPGRADE KIT
In 2019 the Duotone Click Bar can be upgraded within 3 minutes to a 5-Line Bar. The upgrade kit features a real centre line safety.
WITH ALL 5 - LINE ADVANTAGES:
- Easy relaunch, especially on big kites and low winds
- Instant and accessible depower
- Shorter 5th Element upgrade kit available for 20m plus 2m
- Compatible with Hadlow Setup
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.