Warehouse & Packing
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a cool warehouse worker who will want to stay with us for longer. Our company is growing rapidly and we barely keep up with warehouse support and packaging of orders. We would like you to help us.
You will be stocking and packing sports equipment, in particular windsurfing boards, kites, wetsuits and other accessories for these sports.
If you are good at organizing your work and you like the buzz, but at the same time you are thorough and responsible, this may be the job for you!
What will your responsibilities involve?
- Receipt of goods at the warehouse from suppliers;
- Allocation of goods in the warehouse;
- Quantitative and basic qualitative check of goods;
- Order picking in accordance with specifications;
- Packing of goods;
- Release of goods to the brick and mortar shop and for customer personal collection;
- Attention to order at the warehouse;
- Printing labels for consignments and cooperation with Logistics and Customer Service Office;
- Supplementing materials used in packaging process.
What is important to us?
- Meticulousness and accuracy, as well as impeccable manners.
- Manual skills - Packaging of windsurfing equipment requires quite a bit of creativity and skills;
- Basic computer skills
- At least basic English (the company sends goods to the whole world);
- Knowledge of water sports products is not required, but it would be an asset.
- B category driving license is welcome.
What we offer?
- We offer you a position in an experienced and stable company created by a well-coordinated team of water sports enthusiasts, in particular windsurfing and kitesurfing.
- Participation in the development of state-of-the-art projects within the area of e-commerce with global outlook.
- When working with us you will be able to acquire and develop windsurfing and kitesurfing skills - we have a lot of stuff to surf on and to test!
- We offer remuneration proportionate to your skills and commitment.
- Contract of employment
If you feel that our offer is tailored for you send us an application that would convince us to take you on board at: firstname.lastname@example.org with clear reasons why you are the best person for this job. Do not forget to attach your current CV. In the title of your mail type: Warehouse & Packing. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
PS. Remember to add the following data protection clause to let us know you better: "I agree to the processing of my personal data by EASY SPORTS Bartosz Grzesiek for the purposes of recruitment for the position I have applied for."