Logistics and Order Processing Specialist
Who are we looking for?
A specialist dealing with orders in our online store will be responsible for adoption and processing of orders and in combination with logistic specialist responsibilities, for efficient delivery of ordered goods to the Customer.
If you are good at organizing your work and you like the buzz, but at the same time you are thorough and responsible, this may be the job for you!
What will your responsibilities involve?
- Processing of incoming orders, their verification and preparation of commercial documents;
- Operating cash register and store system;
- Organization of supplies and shipments - cooperation with delivery companies;
- Cooperation with purchasing department - ordering goods from suppliers;
- Informing customers about the stage of their orders processing; explaining discrepancies and doubts via e-mail and phone,
- After-sale support, including support of returns, exchanges and claims;
- Cooperation with persons responsible for running the store (in terms of availability of goods, correct functioning of the shop);
- Analysis and processing of data and reporting.
What is important to us?
- Experience with customer service.
- Fluent English; second foreign language (e.g., German, Spanish, French, Italian) would be an asset.
- Analytical skills and ability to quickly process data.
- Meticulousness and accuracy, as well as impeccable manners.
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Windsurfing and Kitesurfing products is not required, but it would be an asset.
What we offer?
- We offer you a position in an experienced and stable company created by a well-coordinated team of water sports enthusiasts, in particular windsurfing and kitesurfing.
- Participation in the development of state-of-the-art projects within the area of digital marketing and e-commerce with global outlook.
- When working with us you will be able to acquire and develop windsurfing and kitesurfing skills - we have a lot of stuff to surf on and to test!
- We offer remuneration proportionate to your skills and commitment.
- Contract of employment
If you feel that our offer is tailored for you send us an application that would convince us to take you on board at: firstname.lastname@example.org with clear reasons why you are the best person for this job. Do not forget to attach your current CV. In the title of your mail type: Order Processing. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
PS. Remember to add the following data protection clause to let us know you better: "I agree to the processing of my personal data by EASY SPORTS Bartosz Grzesiek for the purposes of recruitment for the position I have applied for."