Back Office Assistant
Who are we looking for?
If you are a meticulous person who manages well in the daily office work and you are oriented at self-development, for example through participation in projects that we run in our business within the area of e-commerce and digital marketing - note, this may be the job you are looking for!
What will your responsibilities involve?
- Keeping and archiving documents;
- Support in entering documents to the IT system;
- Developing reports and statements for accounting and managers’ needs;
- Clearing receivables and liabilities from suppliers and customers;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Support of office work;
- Editing business letters and documents in accordance with company standards;
- Searching for information and other tasks delegated by managers;
What is important to us?
- Fluent and communicative English;
- Minimum annual work experience at a similar position;
- Ability to plan and organize work;
- Independence, regularity and accuracy in performing delegated tasks;
- Literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet;
- Impeccable manners.
What we offer?
- We offer you a position in an experienced and stable company created by a well-coordinated team of water sports enthusiasts, in particular windsurfing and kitesurfing.
- Participation in the development of state-of-the-art projects within the area of digital marketing and e-commerce with global outlook.
- We offer remuneration proportionate to your skills and commitment.
- Contract of employment
If you feel that our offer is tailored for you send us an application that would convince us to take you on board at: firstname.lastname@example.org with clear reasons why you are the best person for this job. Do not forget to attach your current CV. In the title of your mail type: Back Office. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
PS. Remember to add the following data protection clause to let us know you better: "I agree to the processing of my personal data by EASY SPORTS Bartosz Grzesiek for the purposes of recruitment for the position I have applied for."