Experience EVO II Dacron Rig
A must-have for any serious parent or windsurfing/SUP school. After several seasons of user feedback, Unifiber have upgraded their Dacron school rig programmes to deliver the best-possible learner experience.
Light, strong, UV resistant and durable in harsh sandy environments they offer amazing longevity for years of satisfaction. Leech control allows them to perform in both stable and gusty-wind locations and the colour coded boom sides are perfect for instructor communication. The unique colourways-per-size also allow for a strong image and easy accounting for clients on the water - plus they look awesome in the racks too!
The package features a neat bag for re-sale, storage and transport. Making windsurfing look cool for the rippers of the future!
- Size related to colourway - easy recognition for centers
- Asymmetrical boom grips color for easy communication with students
- 3 to 4 batten layout for maximum stability in higher winds (sails does not behave like a flag) when uphauling the sail
- Blind stitched footpanel prevents wearing
- Added luffcurve to keep sail leech closed in higher winds
- Dacron for durability in UV demanding location, sail can not rip as easy as monofilm
- PVC window panel
- Dacron sail
- Adjustable alu boom with assymetrical color grips
- Aluminium/Epoxy RDM mast
- Set of ropes incl. uphaul
- Mast base
- Compact bag for all rig parts
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.