SILVER SERIES BOOM
All SILVER booms are made from 7075 high-tech aluminium in high-quality BONDED TECHNOLOGY. This material used predominantly in cycling gives the tubes significantly more stiffness. There is also the new combination of a round tube in the front area (holding forces act obliquely downwards, so it is stiffer around here) and the OVAL TAIL SECTION (horizontal sail pull, thus the oval tube is stiffer here). This makes the entire SILVER around 30% stiffer. Together with the hardened front arch, this results in enormous hardness and durability. Duotone is even prepared to offer a two-year unlimited warranty on all SILVER models – even for bending!
The wave-oriented SILVER models consist of three segments and have a one-piece aluminium rear arch in addition to the intelligent iFRONT 2.0 front end. Together with the RDM tubes at 28 mm, this creates the ideal combination of stiffness and comfort. The bend curve applies an even pull on the mast- and backhand. The lengths 180 and 200 cm with performance bend curve are specifically for freeride sails and a 30 mm tube diameter to ensure maximum stiffness.
The entire SILVER line is equipped with the iTAIL WAVE tail end, whose patented Loop-Loop-Go 2.0 system for the first time guarantees absolutely perfect rope alignment. The solid PROTECTION GRIP coating on the outside effectively prevents damage to the coating when rigging up.
- HIGH TECH ALU - THE MOST HIGH-TECH ALUMINUM BOOM TO-DATE FEATURING 7075 HIGH-TECH ALUMINUM
- OVAL TAIL-SECTION - INCREASES BOOM STIFFNESS BY 30% (PATENT PENDING)
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - 7075 ALUMINUM WITH PROTECTION GRIP
- FRONT-END - IFRONT 2.0 - THE LIGHTEST FRONT-END ON EARTH
- TAIL-END - INSIDE TAIL WITH ITAIL WAVE FITTING
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - DUOTONE IS GIVING 2 YEAR FULL UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY, EVEN INCLUDING BENDING, WHEN REGISTERED ONLINE
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.