TEAM SERIES 2020
COMPETITION FREESTYLE / WAKESTYLE
The definitive twin tip for freestylers and riders looking for the best performance for new school riding, now with the new Grindbase!
Freestyle is part of the Duotone DNA, the Team Series was built to be the best tool for our riders to progress and win competitions. The board is used to devastating effect on the World Tour by riders like Mikaili Sol, Stefan Spiessberger, and Gianmaria Coccoluto. There have been some significant updates for 2020, and the team have worked really hard to take the performance to the next level. The reverse flex has been significantly reduced thanks to the new Suspension Flex Cap top shape. Landings are even smoother with the Single Diffusor Base shape, and designers added the Grindbase to the board to increase durability. You can now ride the Team Series and know it will handle whatever you decide to throw at it. Of course, the pop on this board is incredible, with a hard to medium flex and plenty of grip. You’ll discover explosive take offs giving you loads of height for the latest freestyle moves. If nailing the latest tricks is what drives you, you need the Team Series as your ride.
- CONTROLLED SOFT LANDINGS - perfect control and comfort even at the hardest landings.
- MINIMUM REVERSE FLEX - the minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- EXPLOSIVE POP - explosive pop with total control, perfect for wakestyle, freestyle and park riding.
- MEDIUM TO HARD FLEX - the medium to hard flex combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
- SINGLE DIFFUSOR BOTTOM WITH GRIND BASE - the guarantee for massive pop and abolute controlled landings. The single diffusor bottom is able to deliver massive grip and is offering a robust grind base for even more durability.
- CARBON WEB AND BIAX GLASS CONSTRUCTION - the carbon web and biax glass construction is responsible for a solid performance. It results in a fast and progressive flex with good pop.
- Kiteboard TEAM SERIES
- Set of fins
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.