THE MONSTER IS BACK IN TOWN
JP's team board appears again as huge as usual! With 17’ of length and 65” of width, this board was redesigned with a 6” Triple Layer Composite Drop Stitch to decrease its weight. Call your friends and family, pets are also welcome! Fun times wait ahead with this gentle beast. Windsurf tandem blasting, teaching, paddling river tours, or just using it as your own private island!
The MonstAir comes with 4x 10″ fins, 2x Double Action Pump and 1x bag.
SUPERIOR EDITION 3DS
The 3 pre-laminated composite layers consist of 2 airtight PVC sheets bonded to a Polyester 1000D fabric to create one super strong shell. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. The pre-lamination and the composite structure create an unprecedented weight/stiffness/durability ratio ever produced in an inflatable SUP. The SE 3DS boards are offered in 6” thickness, with the exception of the SurfAir 9’7”x32” (4” thick).
- Rail - Outside rail layer glued over the first layer for added stiffness and abrasion resistance.
- Triple Layer Composite Drop Stitch - The 2 PVC layers make sure your JP Inflatable is 100% airtight, and the Polyester 1000D fabric in between them creates a super durable composite stretch-resistant structure.
- Inner Rail - First rail layer that is welded to the DS fabric to ensure long-lasting mechanical bond.
- 3D Stringer - The 3D stringer is the most innovative solution to increase the stiffness of an inflatable board. It connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam. This has increased the stiffness of the boards up to 30%. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer increased the glued overlap surface in the high high-stress standing area, increasing the safety of the boards.
- Welded Seam Technology
- Pre-Lamination - Triple Layer Composite and Double Layer constructions both include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards designers have been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for JP workers. The fiber-reinforced layers create super strong and durable boards with a minimal amount of stretch.
4x US-BOX FIN
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.