Tendon Joint HD
This baseplate is a tool for heavy duty users and their needs. It’s equipped with a durable polyurethane Tendon of the proper stiffness - it is going to offer you the direct feeling while helping you to rail your board within the sweet spot. It’s also equipped with EVA layer at the bottom, what has two functions: To protect the deck of your board against wear and to attach and remove the baseplate with no effort. It’s the top of the line in UNIFIBER baseplates range.
- Proven durability Tendon Joint HD
- EVA covered disk creates solid connection with easy fitting and removal
- U-pin mounted on M10 internal thread. Stronger than M8 options
- Tendon Joint reduces sideway movement compared to Power Joint or Boge Joint options
- Easy to replace Tendon Joint
- Less shock absorption compared to Power Joint or Boge Joint options
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.