SELECT SHOCK WAVE WINDSURF FIN
- Sizes: 21 / 23 / 25
- Type: Wave
The aim has been reached !
Making fast and easy wave fins offering extreme maneuverability, the best grip on wide ranges of speed, passing of foams in contact, nervousness for jump takeoffs, important speed course on spots with a lot of side current.
- Less curved outline
- Immediate power
- Amazing speed in all sailing conditions
- Moulded pre-preg process.
The selectors below will help you choose the proper fin length, depending on:
- Your sailing program
- Width and volume of your board
- Sail size
- Your weight
The size of your fin plays a major role - your fin is your propeller. Fin transmits the energy captured by the sail and generates a push which propels your board forwards.
The balance between your sail, your board and your fin must be perfect.
So, here are the steps:
- Choose the right volume/width of your board
- Choose the correct sail size
- Identify the colour dot matching your weight range
- The combination of these four factors will give you the correct fin length
Example : 115 Liters Slalom board with 7.8 sail and a weight of 83 KG = 41 cm
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.