DA CURVE 2020
Exceptional wave riders deserve an exceptional board and the Da Curve has been exciting wave windsurfers for years. An outstandingly maneouvrable wave board is updated with a straighter rocker, which allows you to plane earlier and go faster in a straight line. But not one bit of agility is given up due to the shorter tail, the two channels and the thinner rails in the tail section, which make the Da Curve turn naturally better. Looseness on the foot and a lot of grip never felt this responsive and sophisticatedly combined, making wave enthusiasts turn on small and choppy waves as if they were Jaws.
- Lower tail kick allows quick planing and good top speed
- Short tail outline for tighter turns
- V-Double concave adds grip and forgiveness in curves
- Channels allow looseness with a lot of grip
- Only 3 fin boxes for weight reduction
- A narrow nose makes the Da Curve more maneuverable
- 6 hole front inside insert allowing classic and new school stances
- Very light and durable team construction
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.