- Set & Go VarioTop
From the first rigging now the length of the vario top is set correctly. Easy to read length indicators show the perfect setting in relation to the used mast length which eliminates any testing and readjustment!
- Double Seam Technology
NorthSails stands for unsurpassed quality that guarantees a longer life for our sails. The triple zig-zag seams significantly contribute to this. And they don‘t come, as usual, in a single, but in a double version! They cover all exposed crash areas that would otherwise be damaged. The result is higher resistance to tear and a reduction of stretch by up to 50% as a result of the second seam, also benefiting profile stability and performance. Only the DOUBLE.SEAM.TECHNOLOGY by NorthSails can deliver this!
- HTS Harnessline Trim System
Forget the time-consuming search for the ideal harness line position, the numb forearms, and the endless fiddling around! The patented print on the sail shows exactly where the center of the harness line has to be. Just position the two ends symmetrically at the left and right of the print, that‘s all.
- Individual Boom Length Indication
Since the boom is positioned at different points on the mast depending on the rider‘s height, the ideal boom length varies due to the different angles. To make it easier to find the right length fast, the individual recommendations are written directly on the luff panel at boom level.
- VTS Visual Trim System
Even newcomers can immediately trim the sail 100% correctly. Simply downhaul the sail until the boarderline of the loose leech reaches the “min dot“ or “max dot“ (depending on the wind speed). That’s it! The exclusive VTS acts like a turbocharger, ensuring maximum performance and an extended range of use.
- Epoxy Batten
There is no higher load on the equipment as you get during Wave riding or Freestyle. Brute forces when getting washed or heavy wipe-outs can quickly spoil the fun. For this reason, from now on all wave and freestyle sails (except IDOL_LTD) are equipped with brand new, extremely durable epoxy battens that can really survive anything.
- New Hollow Lower Leech - with additional mini batten stabilizes the profile right above boom and prevents leech flattering
- Radial Load Stripes - at the clew improve the stability and extend the wind range
- 200 grams lower weight due to Weight Optimized Panel Layout
- 5.3 now designed around the RDM 400 and 430 mast
- Extremely sturdy, unbreakable epoxy battens
- Designed to work best on RDM masts but still fully compatible with our SDM masts
- 2 Year Warranty - to get an additional 3 year Warranty register product on producer’s website
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.