Vulcanic is high quality drysuit from Mystic. It allows you to enjoy your favourite water sports during winter season with full thermal comfort. Made out of waterproof neoprene 4mm thick. Provides warmth, comfort and full freedom of movement even in coldest days on the water. Designed for all water sports - wind, kite, sup etc. Perfect for people who want to ride all year around despite the weather. Comes with high quality latex arm, ankle and neck cuffs.
Features front zip system, which makes putting the drysuit on and off easy, fast and comfortable. Its baggy shape gives you freedom of movement in every conditions. Also features pockets with additional velcro protection on the arm and chest, for keys etc. Velcro closing on the wrists allow you to fit the drysuit even better. Comes with detachable hood which protects from wind and cold. Stitched and tapered seams on the inside give you best seaming, durability and protection from the water. Knee pads and back part of the suit have been reinforced for better durability and protects from abrasions and scratches (when you get on the board etc). Vulcanic is made out of strong and durable SupraTex neoprene which additionally is soft in touch. High quality latex cuffs on wrists, ankles and neck protect 100% from water getting inside the suit. Make sure that they fit close to your body and are not rolled up before entering the water.
- Latex neck, arm cuff and ankle cuff
- Front zip entry (waterproof TIZIP
- Stitched and taped seams inside
- Baggy shape
- Thickness: 4mm
- Reinforced kneepads and back part
- For maintenance of the T-zip, please use the tube of grease, which is attached to the hangtag, to keep your zipper smooth and waterproof. Please repeat this every season.
- Always dry your suit on a hanger so the air can dry the inside and outside of the suit.
- After contact with salt water, always rinse your suit, as the salt will damage neoprene and latex in the long-term.
- Mystic wetsuit cleaner can be used to rinse the suit.
- UV radiation will damage the suit. Do not dry the suit in the sun!
- You can use talcum powder on the latex cuff to prevent them drying out.
- The suit is easy to repair with neoprene glue, if you have a damaged part. Always make sure it is waterproof again.
The cuffs are made of Latex which is one of the best materials to make a strong waterproof seal. Before using a drysuit make sure the cuffs are flat and tight on the skin. It is important to check that the cuffs are placed on the wrists 2cm underneath your palm.
The TIZIP WaterSeal is made from a strong plastic coil zipper on a high strength fabric. Every coil half is safely embedded and secured in a plastic profile. When the TIZIP WaterSeal is closed, the sealing lips above and below the coil are compressed making a perfect seal. The entire plastic profile is highly abrasion resistant, whilst the unique design prevents the slider from wearing down the sealing lips when the zipper is opened or closed.
The width of the taping creates an excellent water closure.
Comfortable and very useful key pocket with zipper and additional velcro cover.
For longer durability and anty-wearing of the suit knees and seat parts have been reinforced.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.