MANERA Womens wetsuit Seafarer FZ 5/3mm Cascade
The 5/3mm SEAFARER will provide everything you’re looking for in a reliable winter partner. Only the arms and shoulders are built in 3mm to offer more stretch on the upper body. The SEAFARER brings us back to the essentials of what makes a good wetsuit, nothing more, nothing less: warmth, comfort, durability. It's a no-bullshit wetsuit with Manera’s renowned fit and construction. If you are looking for a high-performance wetsuit at an affordable price, this is the right choice.
- 3D DESIGHNED - When the industry standard is to develop 2D patterns and try to fit it on a 3D body, teh producer decided to break new ground and take the opposite direction. Manera use computer design to model good-fitted wetsuits in 3D, then employ an innovative software that converts it into a precise 2D pattern for the factory. It creates a natural, second-skin fit that makes the MANERA wetsuits stand out.
- THE TRIPLEX X10D - The X10D fleece offers good thermal insulation all around the chest. Its thousands of tiny loops trap the heat of your body and create a barrier against the cold outside. In addition, it is 22% lighter than a classic jersey, which provides a great comfort/lightness once on the water.
- SAILING PRINTS - Sealing prints make the ankles and wrists stiffer. It has a joint role that keeps the water away and maintains the arms and legs panels in place.
- STRATEGIC STRUCTURE - Some areas are very sensitive to friction, tensions and tearing. All MANERA wetsuits have been designed with a demanding brief including:
- FUSION CUT - The different neoprene layers are fused on the tips of arms and legs to make it thinner and more aesthetic. It protects the inside neoprene foam (AIR FOAM) by covering it.
- PHANTOM STRAPS - If the Water strainer panel is still not enough for you: The MANERA ankle straps are designed to be very thin so water sprays can’t take them off. They are also stiff enough to block the water from coming in, and light for a better comfort.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.