Thanks to slightly reduced aspect ratio the Wacescape has achieved better manoeuvrability while maintaining its light, directional and dynamic feel and great early planing. Loftsails as usual holds a high standard of full x-ply design, so you can push your limits without a fear about durability of the sail.
MONTY SPINDLER"The new batten layout, luff curves and body shaping schedules produced a light, stable feel and added, explosive reactivity and neutrality in shred mode"
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast-pocket construction – The perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Exclusive 3.5-mm. Biax upper body panels – Resists damage from impacts and UV and reduce weight
- 4-mm. Biax window panels – Durable visibility
- RDM recommended. SDM compatible – Both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing experience.
- 5-mm. Triax-laminate foot panels – For steadier handling and added drive in turns
- Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction – For maximized longevity
- Modified shape profile – For expanded tuning range and added forgiveness and stability. Higher aspect ratio and modified foot batten position for extra sensation and freer leech for improved dynamic handling
- Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations – For responsive, low-end drive and easy upper end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – Adjust your leech-release character to suit your sailing conditions
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.