PURELIP - HARDCORE WAVE
- Sizes: 3.0 / 3.4 / 3.7 / 4.0 / 4.2 / 4.5 / 4.7 / 5.0 / 5.2 / 5.4 / 5.7 / 6.2
Premium balance & stability in challenging conditions is what the Purelip is all about. Playing in the waves is demanding, both for you and your gear. The number one priority of the Purelip is to be able to handle brutal poundings in breaking surf, followed by rig stability in varying winds associated with wavesailing. Stability and durability are the strong suits of the Purelip, which magazine test reports over the years undoubtedly confirm. The Purelip 2018 is built to survive: total xply construction, 5mil triax low, 4mil biax window sections and our new 3.5 biax upper body provides the stability you need while making sure the sail is reinforced to handle anything you put in its way. Sometimes conditions take you to limits... go there and beyond with total confidence in the Purelip.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Light and tough Integrated Panel Concept (IPC), 3-layer head/tack/clew radials extend into the all X-Ply body- ultimate resistance in heavy surf environments.
- Sizes 3.7 and up 5 batten layout, 3.4 and smaller 4 batten layout.
- Exclusive 3.5mil Biax body panels – reliability in the rinse cycle and UV longevity.
- 4 mil Biax window panels – durable visibility.
- 5 mil Triax-laminate luff and foot panels – profile stability in radical conditions.
- Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast-pocket construction – the perfect material between your mast and the elements.
- Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction for maximized longevity.
- Forward-profile batten systems with Loftsails' exclusive Standing Battens at specific locations – responsive, low-end drive and easy upper-end handling.
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – adjust leech release characteristics to suit your sailing style and conditions.
BREATHING, TRIM-REACTIVE DESIGNS
Wind vision is performance greater than the sum of the parts the board, the rider and the rig become life-like windsurfing at its best! Loftsails designs are alive, breathing, living, with performance available from the rig in all conditions. Forward sail profile orientation, high skin tension and a soft-twisting, exhausting leech work together to produce life-like rigs that expand performance and wind range.
Living, breathing designs are characterized by trim reactivity:
- Soft trim raises the power centre; powering-up the rig in light winds.
- Hard trim lowers the power centre; streamlining the rig for strong winds.
IPC - HARDCORE DURABILITY
IPC - Loftsails simple, effective, exclusive construction technique. At the sail corners, panels are overlapped creating radial extensions into the sail body.
The head and tack corners on all Loftsails designs share this feature. The Pure Lip clew is also included IPC- the seams that extend into the sail body from under the clew allow the “boomzone” panels to extend under the clew eyelet. This creates an integrated two-ply that radiates into the sail body.
All materials are 1st quality: Loftsails engineers their sails with specialized mast pocket styles, state-of-the-art triaxial and bi-axial laminates, woven polyesters in varying weights and finishings.
Loftsails are produced with progressive construction techniques: multiple scrim- adhesive reinforcements, 5-layer glued seams, extruded PVC edge and batten wear guards, molded batten end wear studs details that produce state-of-the-art sails.
Loftsails hardware is also exclusive: multi-sectioned batten systems (rods and tubes) with location-specific carbon content, precision-ground profile tapers, stainless 3 and 4 roller pulleys and multiple clew eyelets, individual batten tensioning systems top quality components.
Loftsails 2018 batten tensioners- dual side-loops that centre & equalize batten tensioner load to the batten/batten pocket/sail body.
EXCLUSIVE BATTEN SYSTEMS - FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
Loftsails builds each Loftsail with specific batten sections and batten tapers to create an optimized internal structure for all our sails.
The Loftsails Pure Lip, Wavescape, Airscape and Oxygen designs are equipped at specific locations with our exclusive standing battens. Loftsails rectangular batten section (10mmx7mm rod) is profiled on the wider dimension this forces the rear section to resist flex in its stiffer (standing) orientation. The effect is like tubes (stiff!) and does not suffer fragility in the surf.
Loftsails are performance-enhanced in the upper end with our advanced, exclusive battens systems you can feel the difference!
MOLDED PVC PROTECTORS
Thermo-foam mast/board pad with uphaul port, batten-tensioner key keeper, line pouch and roll-up strap.
Soft PVC foot edge, lower batten pocket & foot 2ply seam protectors.
Soft PVC batten pocket/boom protector applied to batten pocket crossing the boom on Oxygen, Switchblade, Racing Blade, and Blade FR designs.
Molded PVC protectors sewn onto the mast pocket top prevents wear to critical parts while being aerodynamically optimized.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.