Matrix is the perfect freeride sail for any conditions. The endless speed, amazing versatility and reported in many tests lightest handling out of freeride sails, made the improvement of the new Matrix an extremely difficult task. Matrix combines ease of rigging, lightweight no-cams design, famous performance and handling for everyone - from beginner to expert - looking for a simple to use freeride sail. Thanks to the new constant curve mast Gaastra has managed to reduce the curvature of the mast pocket, which clearly improved dynamics and agility of the 2017 Matrix. The new eyelet clew geometry allowed to shorten the boom length, providing an even better balance of handling and performance.
New for 2017:
- All new outline with improved POSI-LEECH and dynamic cut-out.
- All new Constant curve luff curve.
- Inset Clew geometry reduces boom length
- All new foot geometry to improve aerodynamics and close the gap between board and sail
- New Lightweight simplified panel layout
- New Optimized batten layouts with 7 battens from 7.2 up and 6 battens from 6.7 down
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.