Many GA Sails team riders have proven this design during their travels and competitions around the globe, so there is no chance that it will disappoint you. The MANIC gives you the same dose of fun from free blasting on your local spot as well as riding the biggest ocean waves.
The 2017 Manic offers the best balance between power and top end control.
A longer foot outline and more shape in the top of the sail result in unmatched control and even more radical manoeuvrability than previous models. A new Constant Curve luff with revised outlines gifts the MANIC with the best wind range in the GA Sails wave line up. No needs for rig down when the wind picks up, great early planing and comfort will allow you to stay longer on water!
New for 2017:
- All new Constant Curve Luff shape and refined outline.
- New INTEGRATED BATTEN TECHNOLOGY in the top two or three battens.
- New Double Clew eyelet and refined Convertible batten system for unrivaled rider customization.
- POSI-LEECH with all new dynamic cut-out resulting in more power and agility.
- Performance Panel Layout for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- 5 battens from 5.0 up for extra drive and planing power
- 4 battens from 4.7 down for maximum maneuverability
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.