Whether you are blasting on your local lake or jumping on waves, Hybrid gives you high performance with an exceptional value for money.
Hybrid has been designed for use in three styles of windsurfing. Although freeride plays here a major role, different sizes of Hybrid have been optimized for specific conditions. Larger sizes are focused on freeride performance, speed, early planing and easy handling. The middle sizes on additional control, the speed and agility needed for bump & jump and some first freestyle tricks. And finally smaller sizes offer control in the upper range and maneuverability ideally suited to get started in waves.
The main feature of the GA Sails Hybrid its ability to adapt, hence the luff pocket with the new curve constant characteristic was designed to work with both RDM and SDM masts. Now you can easily adjust your rig to existing conditions. Whatever the circumstances Hybrid 2017 is the best choice to improve your windsurfing skills.
For those who want to squeeze even more out of Hybrid, GA Sails has prepared a completely new version of Hybrid HD. It is equipped with the same X-PLY bulletproof window that you can find in GA Sails Manic HD and was created to offer durability and long life in all conditions.
New for 2017:
- All new outline with our advanced POSI-LEECH SYSTEM and dynamic boom cutout
- More shape up high and a smaller sail head resulting in improved power and agility
- New Constant Curve luff for even greater mast compatibility
- 3.7, 4.1 ,4.5 and 5.0 optimised for bump`N´jump, wave and freeride
- 5.6 and 6.2 optimised for freeride, freestyle and bump`N´jump
- 6.8 and 7.4 optimised for freeride, freerace and carving performance
- 5.6 and up 5 battens for maximum stability and bottom end performance
- 5.0 and down 4 battens for manoeuvrability and control
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.