Gecko LTD 2020
Accessibility is what Gecko is all about. Designed to grow with its rider, this freeride board is well-balanced and forgiving when first learning to plane while also being swift and extra smooth during gybes after you progress. Thanks to its compact outline incorporated with a wide and thin profile the board is stable at rest and fast and enjoyable when planning. The sizes 122, 135, 148 have been updated with a wider and more parallel outline causing the board to gain speed more effectively. Slim rails and tail width will help with maintaining speed during gybes.
- New sizes - New 122, 135 & 148 models, retuned for even better speed, acceleration and early planning
- LARGE PLANING SURFACE - Flat deck shape with great stability at both high and low speeds.
- THIN RAILS - Very easy carve gybing with thin rails and wider tail.
- BOTTOM SHAPE - Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave for easy planing and control
- FOOTSTRAP OPTIONS - Footstrap options for progression; from first time in the straps to advanced
- FLAT DECK - Flat deck shape with great stability at both high and low speeds
- FOOTPAD - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- PREMIUM FOOTSTRAP - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps
BXF - BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY – The high quality Full Biax Glass and PVC incorporated with the sandwich construction provide a prefect weight/ stiffness/ flex ratio.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.