Duotone F_Pace 2021
The completely redesigned F_PACE range consists of two differently designed models, which up to size 5.8 are clearly described as F_PACE STYLE while 6.4 and 7.4 come as F_PACE RIDE. But both designs have one thing in common: they are spiked with innumerable, foil-specific design features that have a decisive influence on performance and result in extraordinary characteristics in their respective spectrum.
Only 4 (STYLE) or 4 3/4 (RIDE) battens, a super short boom, a reduced luff curve and the wide Dacron luff panel combine to produce a favourably soft and very light foil sail. The high aspect outline with reduced top surface corresponds perfectly with the low water resistance of the hydrofoil and the hardly existing lateral forces. With less movement in the top, the rig remains stable over the board, for maximum control yet very reactive.
- Ideal for foil riding/styling - straighter luff curve, short boom, a 4 or 4 3/4 batten-layout and a wide dacron luff-panel all result in a soft and super light sail ideal for foil-riding/styling
- Reduced top roach - reduced head area increases stability and control as it reduces the movement of the upper sail to correspond to the lower drag of the foil
- Reduced loose leech - reduced loose leech to correspond to the lower drag of the foil
- Short boom - extended foot-battenthe super short boom greatly improves the handling while the extended foot batten avoids the sail becoming twitchy/unstable when flying
- XPLY Corners - crashes while foiling can be tough - therefore we use xply for all exposed parts of the sail (foot, clew, top)
- Exponential foot concave - the extended foot batten avoids the sail becoming twitchy/unstable when flying while the exponential foot concave avoids a negative influence on the handling
- Sail bag
- Battens key
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.