DUOTONE Windsurf sail SUPER STAR 2021
WAVE DRAFT FORWARD
SUPER STAR - the icon is back! Together with the SUPER HERO and the IDOL LTD it completes the trio of the DUOTONE MANOEUVRE AVENGERS! The brand new SUPER STAR replaces the SUPER SESSION and with 4 battens (except size 6.2) it's more sporty and modern. It is designed for waves and ambitious waver, but due to its forward oriented profile position it has a very wide performance range up to freewave jumping conditions. This makes it suitable not only for the perfect days in classic down the line conditions, but also for the many sessions in gusty, sometimes underpowered onshore conditions.
The more forward and slightly higher draft position plays an important role. It gives the SUPER STAR a very special character, which is very pleasant for many riders, and the sailing and handling characteristics feel very familiar from the first moment on. You don't need any time to get used to it to be able to get going right away. The SUPER STAR feels always light and balanced in your hands, but reacts very directly and instantly - even when it comes to power on/off. Riders who prefer tri fin boards, celebrate radical cutbacks in a minimum of space, and if you steer your board also with your back foot you will love the new SUPER STAR!
- Crisp feeling - higher and forward oriented draft position makes for a crisp, direct yet light feeling
- XPLY PLUS - laminate (100/150 micron) with the lowest stretch and best UV- and puncture resistance
- Hollow lower leech - hollow lower leech with additional mini batten stabilizes the profile right above the boom and prevents leech flattering
- TRI PLY - tri ply foot panel (150 micron): additional 3rd thread direction increases rip-stop ability by 30%
- IROCKET 2.0 - factory calibrated individual batten tensions using a torque wrench
- Radial load swoosh at the clew improves the stability and thus extends the wind range
- Sail bag
- Battens key
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.