TEAM SERIES TEXTREME 2020
COMPETITION FREESTYLE / WAKESTYLE
The ultimate freestyle weapon made lighter, faster, stronger and with even more pop!
How do you make the Team Series even better? Add some incredibly high tech materials and construction to make it lighter, faster and stronger with even more pop! Duotone has been using Textreme Innegra Carbon in some of the boards for a few years. Hailing from the Formula 1 industry, it has some unique properties that work well within kiteboarding. By using the correct weaves and laminating them in the right manner, designers can control the flex even more and reduce the weight while increasing the strength. This totally new board for 2020 also features a Grindbase so you can use it in the park as well as the flats. The suspension Flex Cap reduces reverse flex to a minimum and the Single Diffusor Base smooths out the landings. The grip comes from the deep channels and unique tip shape; this combined with the lively characteristics of the materials, combines to offer the ultimate in pop. The Team Series is an incredible board, the TS Textreme is that board on steroids. If you want the best twin tip for freestyle and new school moves, the TS Textreme is the board to have in your arsenal.
- CONTROLLED SOFT LANDINGS - perfect control and comfort even at the hardest landings.
- MINIMUM REVERSE FLEX - the minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- GREAT POP AND RESPONSIVE FEEL - explosive pop with total control, perfect for wakestyle, freestyle and park riding.
- MEDIUM TO HARD FLEX - the medium to hard flex combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
- SINGLE DIFFUSOR BOTTOM WITH GRIND BASE - the guarantee for massive pop and absolute controlled landings. The single diffusor bottom is able to deliver massive grip and is offering a robust grind base for even more durability.
- TEXTREME INNEGRA AND 45° BIAX CARBON CONSTRUCTION - the Textreme innegra and 45° biax carbon construction massively improves the board´s perfromance. It results in a fast and progressive flex for better pop with reduced weight.
- Kiteboard TEAM SERIES TEXTREME
- Set of fins
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.