WAKESTYLE / PARK RIDING
If you ride in the park you will know what a difference the right board can make, the Gambler is pure, unfiltered park riding bliss!
Ridden by riders like Craig Cunningham, Noé Font and Tom Court the Gambler is the undisputed king of the kite park, and for 2020 it’s been redesigned so it can keep that crown firmly on its head. By going back to the drawing board, the Gambler is now everything you could ever want in a park focused twin tip that has been tuned to make hitting features a dream. The rails have been lifted up, making it harder to catch them on sliders, the unique beveled channels and concave tips have all been shaped to maximize the distance you can travel on a feature too. The Grindbase is back to ensure the board can take the abuse you give it and the flex has been tuned too. With a hard to medium flex for 2020, the board offers plenty of pop while also allowing you to press the board for extra style points. A new tucked rail shape also gives the board superior grip when carving the flats. If you need to raise the stakes in the park this year, the Gambler has you covered!
- SLIDER OPTIMIZED BOTTOM SHAPE - slider bottom shape, build especially for obstacles, preventing catching of the rails.
- TUCK RAILS - rounded tuck rails for smooth carving.
- ROBUST AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION WITH SLIDER BOTTOM - exceedingly robust and durable construction further enhanced by the slider bottom for park riding.
- MEDIUM TO HARD FLEX - the medium to hard flex combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
- ROBUST TRIAX AND BIAX GLASS FIBRE CONSTRUCTION - for the best dampening and comfort, perfect for technical tricks.
- DEEP CHANNELS - deep channels to ensure grip and control, even without fins.
- Kiteboard GAMBLER
- Grab handle
- Set of fins
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.