VELOCE LTD FOIL 2020
Introducing the Veloce series, the new reference in the freeride foil market, whereby the focus of the design mandate was to create something special for the intermediate sailor. LTD edition features a performance full biax carbon deck construction to create the ultimate ‘pro’ freeride platform. Created by Finian Maynard a six time speed windsurfing world champion, Veloce LTD Foil boards are versatile and fun which is the definition of freeride.
Veloce LTD 124 Foil Board - The Veloce 124 freeride model is an exciting addition to the FMX collection. The board features a dedicated freeride foil design that is very easy to learn foiling with and exceptionally stable in the air. The Veloce 124 is a one-stop performance option for any aspiring freeride foiler.
- All-new compact shape for increased control in the air and an emphasis on overall stability to make learning to fly easy and accessible.
- Refined all-new freeride foil dedicated scoop-rocker line and perfectly sized tail width for easier handling and effortless glide and control over the foil.
- 3 Reverse Vee bottom shape – Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride especially when touching the nose coming off the foil, transitioning to less vee and dc in the tail for easier tilting of the board angled to the side for earlier planing alongside better glide when touching.
- Beveled rails in the front to assist further when touching down in the water and re-flying into the air on the foil.
- ‘V3 Vector Freeride Cuts’ – Conservative 10mm deep cutouts with the same outline design as the race boards to enhance the free release of the water, whilst still giving maximum planing ability and overall stability of the ride.
- 6 FOIL Tuttle Strong Box – Double the carbon content, double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins and foils stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use. Fits short tuttle, deep tuttle and all foil bases.
- Full width back foot pad across the whole tail for increased comfort and grip when the back foot is outside the strap during foiling maneuvers or when learning to get up on the foil.
- Additional nose reinforcements in the layup to handle catapults or hits when learning to foil.
- No fin included
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.