Who are we looking for?
If you possess good understanding of the world of e-marketing and modern media and at the same time you are passionate, open-minded, willing and energetic - you should read on because it could be a dream job for you.
Let us add that marketing activities do not concern boring e-store with household equipment or children's toys. This time you will have wind in your hair while working in surfing atmosphere surrounded by photos of windsurfers and kitesurfers on a sunny beach always wearing a smile!!
What will your responsibilities involve?
- Implementation of scheduled advertising activities and promotional campaigns;
- Co-development and implementation of digital marketing strategy;
- Running content marketing strategy (development of marketing content, infographics to be published, content distribution);
- Conceptual development of marketing materials;
- Support in marketing automation activities (Edrone support is welcome);
- Tracking trends in e-commerce/marketing; proposing new and creative solutions;
- Testing and analysis of results of these measures, preparation and implementation of new strategy and constant monitoring of industry;
- Close cooperation with the Customer Support and Deployment team and external marketing agencies.
What is important to us?
- Fluent English (minimum intermediate) - our activities are spread across the whole world;
- High communication skills - this is the key ability to working with people which you cannot avoid;
- Understanding of the world of e-marketing and modern media;
- Passion and energy to work in marketing - it is imperative that you draw satisfaction from your work;
- A sense of marketing communications - i.e. familiarity with the 3.0 marketing;
- Good organization, accuracy and regularity at work;
- Experience at a similar position is welcome.
Let us also know if:
- You are at ease with developing a content related to windsurfing, kitesurfing, SUP etc. - we will be willing to use your skills on our blog and in PR activities;
- You are passionate about photography - this is a great asset;
- You are literate in graphics programs (Photoshop Lightroom, Corel and other)- a great asset, remember to point it out;
- You surf the waves with Kite, Sail, SUP or otherwise - it will be certainly easier to understand what you are dealing with.
What we offer?
- We offer you a position in an experienced and stable company made up of a well-coordinated team of water sports enthusiasts, in particular windsurfing and kitesurfing.
- Participation in the development of state-of-the-art projects within the area of digital marketing and e-commerce with global outlook.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- When working with us you will be able to acquire and develop windsurfing and kitesurfing skills - we have a lot of stuff to surf on and to test!
- We offer remuneration proportionate to your skills and commitment.
- A contract of employment or billing your own business.
If you feel that our offer is tailored for you send us an application that would convince us to take you on board at: firstname.lastname@example.org with clear reasons why you are the best person for this job. Do not forget to attach your current CV. In the title of your mail type: Marketing Specialist. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
PS. Remember to add the following data protection clause to let us know you better: "I agree to the processing of my personal data by EASY SPORTS Bartosz Grzesiek for the purposes of recruitment for the position I have applied for."