VELOCE GTS 2021
Veloce series, the new reference in the freeride market, whereby the focus of the design mandate was to create something special for the intermediate sailor.
- Durepox Xtreme ® – America’s Cup grade ultra high-tech bottom paint finish currently used by Team NZ!
- Proven faster water and air release for that extra ‘slip’ = higher speeds.
- Harder and more durable than normal paint finishes.
- A windsurfing industry first. Taking it to the next level!
- Read about it here.
- Dedicated performance freeride design for increased control overpowered, earlier planing, better glide and increased acceleration away from the gybes. The shape is also designed to complement easy and stable foiling.
- Proven fast and max. control slalom scoop-rocker line for predictable handling, stability riding over chop and easily accessible top-speed in both flat water and choppy conditions.
- Freeride flat deck concept – Maintains ease of use and max. comfort for uphauling or standing anywhere on the deck in non-planing situations. Very stable under the feet when learning to plane or gybe. Also stable and predictable in the air when foiling.
- Inverse Vee bottom shape – Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride, transitioning to inverted vee in the tail for increased grip and power in the lower wind range and better control and stable trim when powered.
- ‘V3 Vector Freeride Cuts’ – Conservative 10mm deep cutouts with the same outline design as the race boards to enhance the free release of the water, whilst still giving maximum planing ability and overall stability of the ride.
- FOIL Tuttle Strong Box – Double the carbon content, double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins and foils stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use. Fits short tuttle, deep tuttle and all foil bases.
ABOUT FMX Racing
FMX Racing is born from a deep desire to design, shape, test and ultimately deliver world class products to the windsurfing market that racers and customers alike will remember forever.
Drawing from 11 World Titles & 32-years of competition, design and testing experience, Finian Maynard began his windsurfing board building career on Maui in 1992. Having learned his initial skill set as a young man directly from legendary #1 master shaper Jimmy Lewis, and working directly with racing industry legends Richard Greene and Phil McGain, yet more invaluable knowledge, experience and understanding was learned in the historical mecca of windsurfing – Haiku. This ultimately formed a solid base from which a highly successful career was formed.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.