GA-WINGS POISON 2023 is out!
The radically bent strut provides fantastic control and direct handling, as well as an ergonomic arm position in any conditions and on any course.
The new panel layout, improved leading edge stiffness, and increased canopy tension improve agility and control over the wing. All of this was achieved through the use of technologically advanced materials such as the new triple ripstop and exceptionally stiff and durable DKC Dacron.
The Poison flies exceptionally neutral, when flagged out, which enhances its wave riding potential and comfort together with the well-placed Neoprene protectors below the handle and its light-weight design. Huge speed potential allows you to boost into big freestyle rotations with ease.
If you look for maximum performance in a huge range of conditions, the Poison is undoubtedly the right choice with its outstanding control and direct handling.
- INTERCHANGEABLE HANDLE SYSTEM - Quickly switch from the rigid handles to the soft webbing handles to obtain your perfect individual setup.
- DOUBLE LAYER LE CONSTRUCTION - A second layer of the newly introduced Challenge DKC160 Dacron in the central leading edge segment increases stiffness for outstandingly direct handling.
- ANGLED STRUT DESIGN - The newly introduced radically angled strut provides the perfect mix of maximum power and control, as well as an ergonomic and comfortable arm position in all conditions.
- NEW PANEL LAYOUT - An updated panel layout with enhanced tension in the new Challenge DK50 canopy provides maximum control as well as direct and easy handling.
- MINIMALIST WINDOW DESIGN - Small windows made from UV-resistant TPU film on both sides of the strut offer great visibility and durability.
- KEVLAR ABRASION PROTECTION - Kevlar on the leading edge, strut and leading edge ends provide protection and durability.
- SEPARATE AIR CELL CONSTRUCTION - Two separate air cells allow you to tune your Poison wing by inflating the strut and the LE with different pressures.
- BLADDER FIXATION - Bladders are fixed inside the leading edge and strut to prevent slipping and damage.
Just under two weeks ago, I had the immense pleasure of participating in a Wing Foiling Camp organized by ProCenter Prasonisi - Christof Kirschner. The highlights of this event were some incredibly talented PRO riders sponsored by JP-Australia & NeilPryde from the GWA Pro Tour
It's about time for our impressions after six months of using the production version of the Fly. The Fly made its entry into the market this year, marking a historic moment as Neil Pryde's first foray into the world of wingfoiling. Designed by Nils Rosenblad, known for his work on Pryde sails and equipment used in the America's Cup, it's no surprise that the Fly incorporates technical solutions and concepts that have been tried and tested in windsurfing sails for years.
Hello! A few days ago, I got my hands on another "lake" setup, but this time from an entirely different toy stable. I'm talking about the JP Australia Super Sport 133 board in the PRO version and the legendary Neilpryde V8 sail in size 8.2. First up is the board, which I can honestly say I have a love and hate relationship with.
Is there anything more exciting than days spent on the water, testing new equipment, and honing your skills? Test Days vol. 4 delivered an unforgettable dose of emotions and adrenaline that washed over us in both Kuźnica and Puck. Allow us to share the extraordinary events with you!
We have a treat for you, namely an interview with Urs Hungerbühler, who has been responsible for the research and development of GA-KITES for many years now. He has implemented his detailed knowledge about aero- and hydrodynamics into the development of our highly renown GA-WINGS range and also the complete GA foiling segment.
Hello! Recently, I had the opportunity to test a typical lake windsurfing setup, which consisted of the Tabou Rocket Plus 133 liter board in the TEAM technology, and the Gaastra Cosmic 7.7 sail. Let's start with the board, as there is a lot to talk about here! The Rocket Plus is one of four freeride options from Tabou for the 2023 season. It differs from the regular "Rocket" in terms of deck width and more pronounced cutouts at the tail. You could say that the Rocket Plus is like its younger brother designed for better performance. Taking a closer look at the board's shape, you'll notice a V-shaped bottom at the front and clearly cut-out tail sections. In my opinion, it's the Rocket Plus bottom design that makes it such a well-tuned freeride board that effortlessly glides in full planing mode.
A weekend full of water activities and gear discussions is behind us! Together with our Test Days by EASY-surfshop, we had the opportunity to visit an amazing spot for water sports - Wind4You base by Lake Bukowo. This place definitely exceeded our expectations! The on-site team is prepared for everything, from a large accommodation base, a restaurant, to sports fields, a bonfire area, and, of course, a well-equipped windsurfing and wing foiling school with a great team.
I have some good news for you: from now on, our offer includes FBC, which stands for Foil Board Company. The company produces accessories specifically for wing foiling, such as board bags, hip belts, and leashes. It must be admitted that there is currently a limited range of such products on the market, and they rarely meet the riders' requirements. I'm referring, for example, to board bags that fit smaller boards but don't offer anything special like additional straps/handles for transportation or extra accessory pockets. Usually, they are just ordinary bags, so there is a wide field to show a specific wing foil board bag.