Pocket Vintage is a true classic among Tabou models and perfect board for windsurfers at every level. Easily and quickly goes into plane and flies through the waves, allowing you to concentrate more on the selection of waves to ride or jump, making learning how to wave ride a very easy task. Also advanced windsurfers will appreciate the high speed and smooth caving offered by the Pocket Vintage.
It can be set as a thruster which gives it a true surfing character. But for those who prefer more drive on flat water or like some bump & jump sailing it is also possible to connect only one central fin.
- Double winger swallowtail keeps speed when surfing and provides control for tight turns
- Forward fin positions for easier turning
- Full rails make the Pocket Vintage forgiving in chop and easier to spin in tricks
- Compact outline for control on the water and in the air
- Rocker and outline designed for both front and back foot turning.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.