The additional width makes the Rocket Wide easier to maintain speed in lulls which is a big bonus on gusty or inland waters. It also helps to keep the speed and balance during jibes. The Tabou Rocket Wide is not only an easy board to jibe but also offers speed potential close to the race boards. And all this while maintaining full comfort of a freeride board!
- Straightened rocker in the nose for better low-end acceleration
- Reshaped deck shape at the tail to be more ergonomic which not only is more comfortable for the feet but also helps to go upwind
- Reduced cutout area to provide more control
- Deepened concaves on the bottom to make the board cut through chop more easily
- Speed of slalom with the ease of freeride
- RTM fins for better acceleration, especially in lighter winds
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.