EASY-surfshop honors the manufacturer's warranty period, which in most cases is one year from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer, unless otherwise stated. Please see individual product pages for details.
In the unlikely case that you find a product faulty, simply contact our Customer Service. The procedure is as simple as this:
Send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with:
- your full name
- order number
- brief description of encountered problem
- photo of the complete product
- photo of the serial number (if available)
- photo showing the details of the failure
Having this, we will look at your warranty claim and let you know if it is necessary to send the product back. If we can't judge ourselves, we will consult the warranty claim with the manufacturer to hear their opinion. They will then arrange the warranty with us in accordance with their warranty policy on the specific product.
If the product has a fault, they will usually send a new replacement of the claimed product or issue a credit note. If the manufacturer rejects your claim (for example because the product was broken due to improper use), we will try to offer you a commercial solution to help as much as possible.
All replacements are being sent to you free of charge.
Manufacturers warrant the product against any defects in material or workmanship, with specific exemptions. Usually, the claim will be deemed void if:
- The product has suffered from excessive heat or UV damage.
- Any repairs of the product have been attempted.
- The product is used for purposes other than that which it was designed for.
- Damage is caused by failing to follow the rules of appropriate use, assembly or maintenance as specified in accompanying instructions and care advice, including labels and packaging.
- Damage is caused by accident, negligence, collision, prolonged exposure to sunlight, or using the product in conditions for which it was not designed.
- The product has been used for commercial purposes such as in a school or for rental or by users of inappropriate size, weight, age, or ability.
Should you get more details on a specific case, please contact our Customer Service.