UNIFIBER Inflatable SUP board Sonic Touring 12'6 SL
The Sonic is designed to be fast and easy in a straight line. Its sleek shape glides quickly and effortlessly to leave miles of water behind the tail. This makes the board perfect for longer trips and exploration of your local lakes, rivers, lagoons and coastline.
The combination of parallel rails, a single fin setup, and a sharp tail edge help to reduce drag and increase the straight-line performance of the board.
The Sonic iSUP is equipped with two deck nets that allow paddlers to carry more cargo on longer tours. Both nets are attached by 4 D-rings that permit secure attachment of your gear.
The Sonic Touring iSUP is available in two constructions - Single Layer (SL) and Fusion Composite Dropstitch (FCD).
FCD version delivers a board that can be pumped to 20 psi of pressure. This model has a more direct feel and it is super stiff for the best possible performance.
SL version is lightweight and offers high quality without breaking the bank. It can only be pumped to 15 psi.
- Fusion Composite Dropstich – best weight to stiffness ratio
- Streamlined board outline for higher speed with less effort
- Two integrated deck nets with D-rings to carry more (waterproof) cargo.
- Sharp PVS tail edge provides clean water release for better speed and smoother glide
- Superb grip with a diamond groove pad in the middle and a directional groove pad on the tail.
- Supplied with a high quality double-action pump
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- Very compact for storage and travel
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.