SELECT V-MAX 4.0 WINDSURF FIN
- Sizes: 27 / 29 / 31 / 33 / 35 / 37 / 39 / 41 / 43 / 45 / 47 / 49 / 51 / 53 / 55
- Type: Slalom
V-MAX 4.0 is a high-end slalom fin known for its world wide performance. With new profile, now this carbon fin is even faster and easier to control than V-MAX 3.0.
- The V-MAX v4.0 has a new and thinner profile to achieve higher top speed
- Twist and flex diagram remain the same as in the 3.0 version.
- Combined with the new profile, gives enhanced control.
- Can be mounted on freeride boards as it is very easy to control
- Semi custom moulded pre-preg process
The selectors below will help you choose the proper fin length, depending on:
- Your sailing program
- Width and volume of your board
- Sail size
- Your weight
The size of your fin plays a major role - your fin is your propeller. Fin transmits the energy captured by the sail and generates a push which propels your board forwards.
The balance between your sail, your board and your fin must be perfect.
So, here are the steps:
- Choose the right volume/width of your board
- Choose the correct sail size
- Identify the colour dot matching your weight range
- The combination of these four factors will give you the correct fin length
Example : 115 Liters Slalom board with 7.8 sail and a weight of 83 KG = 41 cm
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.