The French magazine Planche Mag gave the 2016 Racingblade the highest 10+ score for maximum speed performance. The newest 2017 model received a redesigned seam curve profiles which resulted in deepened sail profile around the boom area, increased low-end power and better acceleration. The 2017 Racingblade also better responses to trim adjustments. Construction changes also includes new 7-mm. monofilm in the upper rear of mast pocket that prevents the luff from elongation in the top area of the sail. As a result the sail is more stable and has better performance, particularly in the upper wind range.
MONTY SPINDLER"A softer, easier RacingBlade feel, added low-end drive and increased trim-reactivity. The breathing, pumpable character of earlier Blades is enhanced, with a soft, direct forward-drive feeling"
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Internal vertical and horizontal Kevlar strip applications at cams – Maintain stability and define shape profiles
- Racingblade mast-pocket construction features mast panel and 2-mm. Triax mast-pocket sides (3 layers) that are tensioned directly (all 3 layers under tack pulley webbings) – Therefore downhaul tension is equalized between the mast panel and the mast pock-et, resulting in the Racingblade’s firm, clean, easy-rotating leading edge
- Blade mast-pocket construction – Equalized loading between the mast panel (interior) and the pocket (exterior) – The result is tensioned, firm mast pockets, exceptional durability, rotation ease
- 4-mm. Dimension Polyant monofilm body panels – proven superior performance
- Tubed battens with varying carbon content according to performance. The top 3 are special-ized 100% carbon tubes – Carbon tubes deliver superior stiffness to maximize stability for your upper end
- Slick Tekcam2 rotation. (Tekcam2 Large for SDM also supplied) – Easy cam rotation makes your windsurfing experience more enjoyable.
- Metallic cam interfaces – MCIs eliminate contact point degradation characteristic of cam designs without MCIs
- Centered battens in X-Ply sleeves. (Alternate pocket sides) – Using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes asymmetric character of Dacron batten pocket construction that, due to Dacron stretch, allows the batten to stay on the sail side. Pockets made with laminate pockets force the batten to stay centered. This is important to keep the sail symmetrical. – If all batten pockets are Dacron, and mounted on the same side of the sail – the sail will be biased to one tack and rotate unevenly. Loftsails X-Ply batten pockets that alternate sides limit asymmetric character.
- Streamlined neoprene boom cutout with dual zippers – limits water entry into the mast sleeve during falls, keeping the rig light for a fast recovery
- RDM/SDM compatible – Both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing experience.
- 7-mm. monofilm vertical internal panel (inside mast-pocket) – For profile stability
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.