FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Internal vertical and horizontal Kevlar strip applications at cams – Maintain stability and define shape profiles
- Blade mast-pocket construction features mast panel and IYU 250 mast-pocket sides (3 layers) tensioned directly- all 3 layers under tack pulley web-bings, therefore downhaul tension is equalized between the mast panel and the mast pocket, resulting in the Blade FR´s firm, clean, easy-rotating leading edge.
- Blade mast-pocket construction – Equalized loading between the mast panel (interior) and the pocket (exterior) – The result is tensioned, firm mast pockets, exceptional durability, rotation ease
- 4-mm. Dimension Polyant monofilm body panels – proven superior perfor-mance
- Tubed battens with varying carbon content according to performance. The top 3 are specialized 100% carbon tubes – Carbon tubes deliver superior stiffness to maximize stability for your upper end
- Slick Tekcam2 rotation. (Tekcam2 Large for SDM also supplied) – Easy cam rotation makes your windsurfing experience more enjoyable.
- Centered battens in X-Ply sleeves. (Alternate pocket sides) – Using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes asymmetric character of Dacron batten pocket construction that, due to Dacron stretch, allows the batten to stay on the sail side. Pockets made with laminate pockets force the batten to stay centered. This is important to keep the sail sym-metrical. – If all batten pockets are Dacron, and mounted on the same side of the sail – the sail will be biased to one tack and rotate unevenly. Loftsails X-Ply batten pockets that alternate sides limit asymmetric character.
- Streamlined neoprene boom cutout with dual zippers – limits water entry into the mast sleeve during falls, keeping the rig light for a fast recovery
- 7-mm. monofilm vertical internal panel (inside mast-pocket) – For profile stability
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.