Serving EASY/SURF e-shop clients via E-Mail, Phone, Skype & Chat.
Answering clients’ questions, processing orders, organizing shipping logistics, after-sales support, complaint support.
Sales development by searching for new customers. Building relationships with clients.
Cooperation with Product Manager and E-Commerce Manager in preparation of trade offers.
- Experience in Sales or Customer Service.
- Ease in establishing relationships with clients.
- A very good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages will be an additional asset.
- Analytical skills and fast processing skills.
- Meticulousness, thoroughness and good manners.
- Self-confidence and strong personality.
- Efficient computer skills, including MS Office programs.
- Capability and willingness to work overtime in case of increased workload.
- The knowledge of the products of Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Wake, Neoprene industry is not required but will be an additional asset.
What do we offer:
A work in young, dynamic team of water sports enthusiasts, on a project relating to development of e-commerce ventures and the internationalization of the company.
Gross pay in accordance to the job title, with additional bonus depending on commitment, skills and experience.
EASY/SURF offers a job with a wide spectrum of exciting activities, but which is challenging and requires commitment at the same time.
Evenings and weekends in Poznan give you the perfect SUP and windsurfing opportunities and the weekend getaways to our EASY/SURF Center school in Chalupy – also kitesurfing opportunity.
Starting date of employment:
Mon-Fri, 8:00/9:00 - 17:00 CET
EASY / SURF Office in Poznan, 39/41 Warszawska street, 61-028 Poznan.
Send us your application with clear justification, why do you think you are the best candidate for this job, attach your CV, references and – if possible – your picture.
Contact for applications: Bartosz Grzesiek, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are sending us an application it means you give us your permission to process your personal data for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes, carried out by EASY/SURF in accordance with Act of 29 August 1997 regarding the protection of personal data (i.e. Official Journal. of 2002, No 101, item 926 as amended). Data submission is voluntary; you have the right to access them at any time, to correct them or to delete them. Request to delete the data means resignation from continued participation in EASY/SURF recruitment processes and will result in immediate deletion of your personal data.