Similarly to skateboarders, freestylers want a board that is fast, jumps high and spins easily, but above all, must provide a sense of control. Therefore Tabou Twister was designed to give you the feeling as if it is an extension of your body. This allows even the newest freestyle tricks to become much easier. Anthony Ruenes uses Twister in the World Cup just because it allows him to focus more on landing tricks than thinking about the board.
The Twister can jump so high for two reasons:
- flat rocker under your feet goes into the tail kick, which allows you to dynamically immerse the board just before the jump, similar to the ollie on a skateboard,
- wingers in the outline shape make the board quite wide at the center to ensure stability, but also make the tail small that when pushed produces a small wave, acting like a small ramp.
- Straight rocker with tail kick for maximum pop
- Winger pintail for high top speed
- Thin to give more control and a close-to-the-water feeling
- Thick rails to make spinning tricks like spocks easier
- Single fin for more control and slide
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.