GA IQ Free WS is inflatable Stand Up Paddle board with windsurfing option. WS version allows you to attach windsurfing rig and comes with removable central fin. Available in three different sizes. The smallest size in Free range is 10’7 long and 34” wide and has 270 liters volume. The board is very stable and stiff thanks to Double Rail Stringer Construction, which features two layers of material on rails. Recommended for entry level, intermediate and windsurfing riders as it is very versatile. WS version is the best for windsurfing adepts and windsurfers who want to easily change their iSup into windsurfing board. Comes with two fins (rear and central) in US fin box which gives many options for sizing and is much stronger than regular fin boxes.
It easily handles wide variety of conditions, from flat water, through chop up to small and medium wave surfing. Also great for touring and cruising on lakes and rivers. The biggest Free board features 300 liters volume, thanks to this every rider will find the perfect board size for his needs. Decent part of the deck is covered with soft and grippy EVA pad for comfort and stability. Deck net allows you to ride with small accessories on the board.
- Thruster fin set up
- Secure ‘lock in’ inflation valve
- Moulded side fin technology
- Slide in and lock center and rear fin technology (10’9”, 11’1”)
- Double layered rails to maximize stiffness
- EVA pad on deck
- Soft handle for convenient board carrying
- Heavy duty leash attachment on nose and tail
- Tall high pressure pump designed for ease of use
- Comfortable heavy duty backpack with pockets for extra storage options
- Easy-to-use repair set
- On deck rope storage system
- Insert for windsurfing option
- GA IQ Free 2017 board
- Repair kit
- WS version comes with removable fin M/ul>
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.